Monday, September 15, 2008

Slowly but surely they are leaving one by one.....well sometimes its one family by one family.
Corban started his first day of school at SCAD in Savannah. I texted him on Sat. night and asked him if he was going to like it there? His return message was " the women on this side of the country are so gorgeous!" So...apparently that was an astounding yes. I do hope that he remembers he is there for a college degree and swimming.
Tomorrow we leave for Gilbert, AZ. to help Chelsea and her kids load up their belongings and move to Rapid City, SD. Its times like these I think being a Bedouin and being able to get all your possessions on 1 or 2 camels doesn't sound like a bad idea. Looking forward to seeing and helping them none the less.
Thank Heavens that we still have Parker and of coarse we enjoy very much having Austin, Danielle, Ashlynn (Princess) and Aiden (Bootstrap) around to bring us joy at least a few times a month.
Amanda & Emma will be here til Sept. 28th (Philip's Birthday). I think Emma and I have developed a pretty good relationship over the past few weeks. I will miss that greatly.
You won't see a post from us until next week when we get back from Rapid City.
Til Then........

3 comments:

Cindy Bishop said...

Thanks for including us. What a wonderful family and Oh They Places They're Going!!! I am sure it is hard to let them go. Our Adam headed out to Franciscan University in Steubenville, Ohio...he is loving it there!!!
Take care and God bless!
Cindy Bishop

The Hughes' said...

How long has it been? Too long! Your family all seems to be doing really well, as is mine! I miss being close with your kids though! Seems that life gets busy sometimes! That's why I am so glad I have found them on here! I just started a blog and I am actually kinda excited! Well, I hope all is well! I added you guys as friends on our page. Hope that's okay! Keep in touch!
Natalie Henrie Hughes

The Hughes' said...

P.S.-Loved looking at your slideshow!